Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-01-02 Origin: Site
Linear grille lights play an important role in our daily life, and the role played by grille lights is relatively large for people. Nowadays, the low UGR grille light is more popular, and it is more used by people. Let us introduce how to use the grille light correctly.
The following is a list of contents:
The use of low UGR grille light
Cleaning of low UGR grille light
Welding conditions for low-level UGR grille lamps
When bending and cutting the feet of the grille lamp, we should pay attention to the following: when bending and cutting the feet of the low UGR grille light due to the design, the position of the bending and cutting feet is more than 3mm from the bottom of the gel. bending should be done before welding. When using the grille lamp insert, the spacing between the plate hole and the grille lamp foot spacing should correspond to each other. Cut the foot due to vibration and friction of the foot cutting machine generates very high voltage static electricity, so the machine should be reliably grounded, so the operation will be better.
1. Prepare the cleaning agent solution according to the ratio required by the instructions for use.
2. Prepare clean water for cleaning.
3. Assemble a long ladder and an aerial stand or a high workbench.
4. Cut off the power supply and remove the used lamp.
5. Wipe one by one with a sponge dipped in a small amount of detergent.
6. Wipe the cleaner solution from all parts of the low UGR grille light with a rag.
7. Wipe all parts of the grille lamp one by one with a sponge dipped in a small amount of water.
8. Dry the water stains on the grille lamp with a rag first, then use a dry rag to polish all parts of the grille lamp one by one.
9. Do not leave all kinds of marks after cleaning all parts of the grille lamp.
Special attention is paid: when cleaning the colloid with chemicals be particularly careful, because some chemicals on the surface of the low UGR grille light damage and cause fading such as trichloroethylene, acetone, etc. It can be wiped and impregnated with ethanol for no more than 3 minutes at room temperature, if the time is too long, then it will cause adverse effects.
1. Soldering iron welding: soldering iron temperature not more than 300 ℃, welding time, not more than 3 seconds, welding position at least 2 mm away from the gel of the low UGR grille light.
2. Wave soldering: dip soldering temperature 260 ℃, dip soldering time not more than 5 seconds, dip soldering position at least 2 mm away from the gel.
As a professional manufacturer of linear lights, our company is based on the unique concept that design is the soul of the product and quality is the life of the product to provide customers with the most satisfactory products. If you want to know more about our low UGR grille light, you can call our company and we will provide you with detailed and patient answers!